Services > Temporary Visas

The non-immigrant (temporary) visa classification covers a broad range of visas used to enter the U.S. for work, pleasure or study. Some visas are considered ‘dual intent’; you may attempt to obtain permanent residency (a green card) while under that classification. Most non-immigrant visas, however, require you establish the demonstration of non-immigrant intent. This means you should demonstrate that you have a permanent residence in your home country that you have no intention of abandoning. The duration of time you may spend in the U.S. can range from a few days to several years, depending on the visa. In most situations, your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 may accompany you on a derivative visa

Our firm’s knowledgeable immigration attorneys in New Rochelle, Westchester, New York will assist you and answer all your questions about obtaining or extending a temporary visa. Our immigration lawyers have ample experience helping individuals to obtain visas for themselves and their families.