Services > Waivers > Provisional Stateside Waiver

Certain immigrant visa applicants who are spouses or children of U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents, can apply for provisional unlawful presence waivers before they leave the United States. The provisional unlawful presence waiver process allows individuals, who only need a waiver of inadmissibility for unlawful presence, to apply for a waiver in the United States before they depart for their immigrant visa interviews at a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad.

For further information and to have an in-depth consultation about your eligibility for this provisional stateside waiver, please call our office (914-636-5657) to schedule a consultation

Contact Us Online or Call 914 636-5657 to schedule a Consultation with a New Rochelle, Westchester, NY Green Card Immigration Lawyer