Services > Temporary Visas > Miscellaneous

C Visas

This visa for foreigners traveling “in immediate and continuous transit” through the USA. In order to be admitted, the foreigner must have sufficient funds and permission to enter a third country.

D Visas

this visa is for foreigners working as crew members on airlines and shipping vessels. Normally, crew members are not allowed to remain for more than 29 days and may not be granted extensions or change of status.

Nato Visas

This visa is for representative of nations belonging to NATO, their staff, and immediate family.

N Visas

This visa is for parents of an undocumented person who is accorded special immigrant status.